Welcome to The Breakers!
The Breakers is one of Cape May’s most distinctive properties located in the historic district (arguably on one of Cape May’s most distinctive avenues - Ocean Street). Its unique design is French Second Empire architecture with large porches, classic mansard roofing and a widow’s walk. This classic Victorian home, built in 1880, has undergone restoration in 2005. Enjoy the ocean views and the one-block walk to Cape May beaches
- On-site parking for up to 8 cars
- 8 large bedrooms - sleeps 23; 16 in traditional beds (7 queens and 1 king); 7 in convertible beds (2 queen futons, 1 single futon, 1 double sleep sofa)
- 9 modern bathrooms
- Period furnishing including mahogany trim, chandeliers, Persian rugs
- Side porch with private garden and Koi pond
- Outdoor shower and changing area.
- First-floor washer/dryer.
- Charcoal grill and gas grill (brand-new Weber 2013).
- Beach chairs and bicycle racks available.
- Comfortable beds, sofas, and modern convenience
- Flat-screen TVs, Wi-Fi, and Cable
- Hi-velocity air conditioning and heat with 3 separate zones
- Centrally located and walking distance from the beach, dining and shopping
The Breakers is a pet-free and smoke-free rental.
Jan 1-March 31: $5000/week; $1000/night except New Years: $1400/night
March 31-May 12: $5500/week; $1000/night
May 12-Jun 9: $6000/week; $1000-1200/night (Memorial Day weekend $1300/night)
Jun 9-16: $7800/week
Jun 16-23: $8500/week
Jun 23-30: $9000/week
Jun 30-Jul 14: $9750/week
Jul 14-Aug 4: $10,250/week
Aug 4-18: $9750/week
Aug 18-25: $8000/week
Aug 25-Sept 1: $7500/week; $1200/night for Labor Day weekend
Sep 1-29: $7000/week; $1000/night
Sept 29-Oct 20: $6500/week; $1000/night
Oct 20-Dec 31: $6000/week; $1000/night except Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve: $1400/night
Rates are subject to change without notice.